Your Wealth. Your Future. Our Guidance.
About Beacon Financial Education
We are expats too! We understand your specific financial concerns, your apprehensions and your questions.
How does living abroad impact your retirement? What are the consequences of FATCA regulation? Are you experiencing PFIC issues? Do you have trouble investing while you’re based in The Netherlands? Do you understand the Dutch tax law? Do you have sufficient life insurance coverage between your home country and The Netherlands? Does your financial advisor understand the implication of you being an expat, living in The Netherlands?
We are here to help!
Beacon Financial Education – a division of Beacon Global Group Europe Ltd. – empowers Global Mobility through Financial Education for Expats. We aim to teach expatriates to take control of their financial health and provide them with the information they need to acquire financial control, stability and simplicity.
Beacon Financial Education offers:
- Access to an international network of Independent Financial Advisors (contact us for a free consultation with an adviser in The Netherlands)
- Monthly Financial Education Newsletters (subscribe here)
- Tools & Guides
- Regular local Financial Education & Awareness Seminars for Expats:
- Understanding Expat Finances (learn about what you can do to organize and manage your finances)
- Investment Diversification & Portfolio Management (learn how to start investing and manage your investment portfolio)
- Understanding the Implications of US FATCA (special financial awareness seminars for American Expats and those with a US Nexus about the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act)
Check out our event calendar for a seminar near you!
Take control of your Financial Health and Educate Yourself!
- 4 Good Tips for Assimilating into Dutch Culture
- The 4 Things to know about the Netherlands Highly Skilled Immigrant Visa Program
- Accidentally American? Get the best investment advice and plan your dream future
- 3 Ways To Manage Your Savings Account as a US Based Expat Living Abroad
- Leaving the USA? Don’t let your 401k go to Waste
- It’s time to take control of your 401k!
- A New Hope for American Investors in the Netherlands
- The 3 most Common Jobs as a Digital Nomad and Crucial Topics that Affect your Finances Abroad
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Inheritance Tax Planning (Netherlands)
- The Ins and Outs of Property Investment in The Netherlands
- The Do’s and Don’ts of British Pensions
- American Investors in Europe: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- What is FATCA and How Can It Affect You?
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Investing Internationally as an Expat
- Invest for success
- The Do’s and Don’ts of U.S. Expat Finances
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Fiscal Residency
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Expatriate Pensions
- How to handle a challenging move
- Moving abroad: what your company might not tell you
- The Do’s and Dont’s of Expat Finances
- Relocating Abroad: Smoothing the Transition
- Are you financially literate? A chat with Randy Landsman