Enjoy a relaxing retirement without having to worry about money.Register
Retire in Style: Retirement Planning for Expats
When moving abroad you gain new perspectives, new experiences and, sometimes, a nice pay raise. The one thing you are not guaranteed is a comfortable retirement.
It’s no secret that being an expat poses various challenges to retirement planning and many expats struggle to prepare enough for their golden years.
With pensions systems across the globe weakening and the threat of a global retirement crisis looming, it’s more important now than ever to prepare yourself for the future.
Join us for this very special webinar on retirement planning for expats, where we teach you how you can retire in style!
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
Why Retirement Planning is Essential
- The state of global retirement plans and pensions
Creating Retirement Goals
- Create clear financial targets based on personal objectives
- Accounting for inflation
- The 4% rule
How to Create a Retirement Plan
- How to calculate your current assets future value
- Understanding how much you’ll need to invest by retirement
- Calculating your current retirement shortfall
- Creating a plan to overcome your shortfall
Managing Your Retirement Plan
- Where do you invest; Pensions, Local investment Schemes or International platforms?
- Double taxation agreements.
- How to manage and merge multiple state and private pensions together
- When to get started and the value of time as an asset
- How to manage risk throughout the life of the retirement plan
19:30 – 21:00 – Luke Staden Presentation & Q&A
When & Where
When: Thursday, October 28, 2021
Time: 19:30 – 21:00 CEST (Dutch time)
About the Speaker
Luke Staden is a licensed financial advisor with extensive experience in the Dutch, German and UK markets and has helped many expatriates plan their financial future. He is passionate about investing and even more so about helping internationals reach their financial goals & dreams!