Everything you need to know about relocating to the Netherlands and your initial landingRegister
Moving to The Netherlands Webinar
Good job! You made the jump, or you are about to! Lucky you, you’ve decided to move to one of the most beautiful countries in the world. And with all the Netherlands’ beauty, highly advanced economy, down-to-earth locals, and a booming job market, it’s not a bad move.
Before, and once, you’ve relocated, there are a few things you will need to know or arrange beforehand. With that in mind, we’ve put this webinar together to help make your arrival as hassle-free as possible. Therefore, this webinar is ideal for those who are about to move or have just moved to The Netherlands.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the following:
- Your first three months in The Netherlands
- Housing & Accommodation, and shorty stay
- Relocating alone and/or with a Family
- Registration at City Hall
- Transportation & Public Transport
- Health insurance & Healthcare & Dentistry in The Netherlands
- Setting up a bank account
- Pitfalls and scams to watch out for in your move
- Making the process as smooth and as cost-effective as possible
- Questions you may have (Q&A)
In this webinar, you’ll get a local’s advice as well as best practices on what to look out for and a list of the best service providers.
About the sponsor
Xe has been in the currency business for almost 30 years. They help businesses and individuals around the world to manage their international money transfers and save time and money. They know the currency markets, and they’re ready to share their expertise. Xe offers quick, reliable, and cost-effective online money transfers to 200+countries in 100+ currencies, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. And it’s easy: the entire process can be completed within minutes. Stop losing money on bank fees, start using XE Money Transfer today!