The most unique, interactive gin tasting you’ll ever go on.Book Your Spot
GINspiration History & Cocktails at Home
The drink-a-long you’ve been waiting for! This isn’t your average stay-at-home drink experience. Perfect for couples, singles, or groups that can gather around the screen and share as we shake up sensations together.
Are you ready to turn some simple ingredients into some truly tasty drinks to enjoy in the sun and at home? Since everyone has different ingredients you can expect something different each time!
This is the most unique, interactive gin tasting you’ll ever go on, where you’ll make (and drink) some great cocktails and learn the tipsy history of gin—the perfect way to enjoy a great evening and start a party!
When & Where
Date: Sunday, April 25 2021
Time: 17:30 – 19:00 (Other Dates & Times Available – Check event for availability)
Note: This event is not organized by Expat Republic but via AirBnB Experiences. All attendees MUST book and reserve their space in advance.
What to Bring
- Your best Going Out Outfit! (Points will be awarded!)
- Any Gin you have (half a bottle) + Any other spirits & liquors you have
- Fizz: Prosecco or something similar
- Shaker: Cocktail shaker or Tupperware! + Strainers like a sieve
- A couple of Lemons + Limes + Orange OR other Citrus fruit AND Cucumber + Mint OR any other fruits or berries you have!
- Juices: Pineapple / Apple/ Cranberry
- Ginger Beer or Lemonade or other sodas
- Lots of ICE + Glassware + Knife & Chopping board
- Honey & Sugar
- Lots of Energy and great dance moves!
- A Phone, Tablet Or Laptop with good internet connection!