Wednesday, 28 August, 2019 8.30:00 AM – 10:30 AM @ World Trade Center Amsterdam I-Tower, ground floor (entrance via Zuidplein) Strawinskylaan 1767 1077 XX AmsterdamRegister
Family Matters seminar
Your guide to family matters in the Amsterdam Area
Join us at this cosy special breakfast seminar at the IN Amsterdam office, which will be ideal for (expectant) parents who are new to the Amsterdam Area. Enjoy a morning snack and coffee while learning about key family matters. Experts from IN Amsterdam’s partners will be on-hand to give short presentations about topics such as the Dutch education system, daycare centres, private childcare and some of the cultural differences that international newcomers may encounter. Following the presentations there will also be time to chat with the experts and other guests.
Date: Wednesday, 28 August
Location: IN Amsterdam office
- 08:15-08:30 – Arrive at the IN Amsterdam office
- 08:30-10:00 – Presentations
- 10:00-10:30 – Q&A and time to mingle
Topics of the presentations include:
- International education vs. Dutch education by Young Expat Services & New2NL
- Simplify your life in the Netherlands by In2motivation
- Dealing with death, breakups and family emergencies while living in Netherlands by FAM. Advocaten
- The effects on children when they relocate to a new country by Expat Kids Club
- Bilingual daycare and how it works by Hestia Kinderopvang
Sign up to attend
Simply fill in the form below to attend. And if you would like to attend with your partner, please submit the form again using their name and email address. Please note: to complete your registration, check your inbox for the email confirmation and click the link within! If you don’t see this within a minute or two, take a peek in your junk folder.
In order to register for this event, your name and email address will be recorded in a registration list. The purpose of this is to make it possible for IN Amsterdam to organise the event and for attendees to receive all the necessary information to attend. Your data will not be transferred to third parties. The City of Amsterdam will process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Read more about how your personal data is processed and find more information at www.amsterdam.nl/privacy. If you have any questions, please contact the Data Protection Officer by email.