Cook local Moroccan food together, discuss and share different techniques used in Moroccan cuisine.Reserve Your Place
Cooking with a Moroccan Family
It is hard for people to travel and discover traditional authentic food, so one Moroccan family ois opening our home to you: join them online! Cook together local Moroccan food, discuss and share different techniques used in Moroccan cuisine.
You will be making a very popular and delicious dish, the chicken Tajine with vegetables and a fresh Moroccan salad.
Also inquire about making any other Moroccan dish such us:
- Tajine lamb vegetables
- Tajine kefta
- Tajine fish
- Tajine lamb onion and raisin
- Tajine beef, prunes, apricot & almonds
- Friday Couscous
- Moroccan bread
…. And more things, just contact your hosts and start to tailor your experience.
When & Where
Date: Sunday, May 9 2021
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 (Other Dates & Times Available – Check event for availability)
Note: This event is not organized by Expat Republic but via AirBnB Experiences. All attendees MUST book and reserve their space in advance.
What to bring
- Tajine (traditional pot), a normal pot or a pressure cooker
- 1/4 or 1/2 chicken (it is better to clean the chicken with salt, vinegar and lemon or just lemon and salt)
- 1/4 preserved lemon or fresh lemon (optional)
- 3 carrots
- 3 potatoes
- 1 medium-size onion
- Green olives or frozen peas (optional)
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley & coriander
- Spices: turmeric, ginger, black pepper, salt, 1 sweet paprika, 4 cloves of garlic
- Sunflower oil
- Olive oil
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/4 Onion
- Sweet pepper