All you need to know about letting your own home in the NetherlandsRegister
Becoming a Landlord 101 | How to Rent out Your Home in the Netherlands
The Dutch Housing Market is arguably one of the most competitive, yet regulated housing markets in the world. As a landlord, this means that there’ll be high demand for your property – but it also means that you’ll need to take on numerous responsibilities.
Questions you might be asking yourself…
- Am I legally allowed to let my property?
- How much can I charge for my property?
- How does renting out my property affect my mortgage?
- What are the standard lease agreements?
- How can I find reliable tenants?
- What am I legally responsible for?
- What if I want to move back into the property?
- How does this affect my taxes?
At Expat Letting Network (sister company of Expat Housing Network) and at Orange Tax, we have the local knowledge and expertise, as well as years of experience to help answer your questions and guide you through the process.
Curious to learn more? Join our next webinar!
Join us at our How to Rent out Your Home in the Netherlands webinar, where we will share everything you need to know to successfully rent out your property.
➡️ Topics covered will include:
- Overview of the Dutch Rental Market
- Things to Consider Before Letting Your Property
- How to Find the Perfect Tenant(s)
- How to Craft a Lease Agreement
- How to Best Manage Your Property & Tenant(s)
- + more!
After the presentation, which will take around 30-45 minutes, there will be plenty of time for Q&A to help you with your questions.