@The Hub Eindhoven for ExpatsRegister
Wealth Management Strategies – Eindhoven
Beacon Financial Education knows what it means to be an expatriate. After all, they are expats too! Beacon has a solid understanding of the financial challenges, worries and concerns of living and/or working abroad. Dealing with one’s finances can be difficult enough for everyone, living in another country adds a whole other layer to the equation.
Many expats wonder where to go with their finance questions. Questions like: does my financial advisor really understand the implications of being an expat? How do I prepare for retirement? What investment options are there available specifically for expats? What are good life insurance strategies, taxes, US FATCA,…? The list is certainly never ending!
In order to address all these questions Beacon Financial Education introduces a new financial awareness seminar for American expats, US connected persons and other internationals interested in managing their wealth effectively. Wealth Management Strategies is the latest in the not to miss series of seminars. If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of the questions below, then this event is a must for you!
- Have you lived and/or worked in multiple countries?
- Do you have multiple pensions plans, and do you want to know how to manage those?
- Do you have problems investing in The Netherlands or Europe, and do you need help creating an investment portfolio?
- Do you want to know more about FATCA compliant wealth management?
Come and join us February 13th to find out about:
- cross-border pension planning and retirement strategies
- lifestyle planning
- investment options for American expats and portfolio management
- US FATCA compliant wealth management
- And much more.
We look forward to seeing you 13th February!