Wed, February 14, 2018 @ 18:30
Valentine’s Dinner and Drinks
No date for Valentine’s Day? Who cares! Valentine’s Day is no longer just for couples. Rather than spending Valentine’s Day staying home and watching Netflix, why not go out and embrace single life! Meet Amsterdam’s most dynamic international community at one of the city’s most rustic venues! Market 33 is fun, relaxed and is the perfect place to get to know other folks!
Join us for February 14th at 18:30 and enjoy a lovely evening filled with dinner, drinks and fun.
What to expect:
• A beautiful venue filled with loads of various cuisines
• A fun, hip and dynamic international crowd
• Meet other like minded folks
• We’ll start at 18:30 and go till about 11:30 (February 14th)
• Ideal for meeting and mingling
• Pay for your own consumption, no entrance fee
Thank you for registering to let us know you’re coming
About the venue:
Market 33 unites a diverse range of food stands serving mouth-watering dishes produced by passionate local food entrepreneurs. Experience and be surprised by the wide variety of healthy dishes, delicious tastes and use of fresh ingredients – ranging from Asian street food, sustainable fish dishes, crispy flammkuchen and cold pressed juices to gourmet pita’s and of course organic fries.