Whether you’ve just landed or have been finding your way around the Amsterdam Area for longer, join us to learn about a host of topics that will help you settle into life here.Register
Welcome to the Amsterdam Area
A one-stop shop for international newcomers
No matter whether you’ve just landed in the Netherlands or you’ve been finding your way in the Amsterdam Area for a bit longer, join us to learn about a whole host of topics that will help you settle into life here.
What’s in it for you?
IN Amsterdam’s partners will host 12 workshops and presentations on a variety of topics. They’ll be readily available to answer all your questions during the Q&A section. You can choose to attend 4 different sessions on the topics that are most important to you. And of course, the whole thing is free!
6 topics – 12 sessions – 15 experts
The event will feature in-depth discussions on the following topics:
- Workshop: Dutch for beginners
- Income tax returns – when to file and what you should know
- Living and housing – things to be aware of when househunting
- Employment – tips for jobseekers and Dutch work culture
- Immigration, residency and citizenship – required permits and how to apply
- Obtaining a mortgage – essential information on the process and requirements
Date: Thursday, 26 September
Time: 17:15 – 19:30
Location: De Nieuwe Poort
- 17:15 – 17:30: Doors open
- 17:45 – 19:00: 4 presentation sessions (15 minutes each)
- 19:00 – 19:30: Q&A, networking and snacks
Sign up (one registration per attendee) to attend – HERE
Please note: to complete your registration, check your inbox for the email confirmation and click the link within! If you don’t see this within a minute or two, take a peek in your junk folder.