To make sure you have all the information you need on healthcare in the Netherlands, we are holding an information evening on the topic.Register
Webinar: Healthcare in the Netherlands
Health care in the Netherlands may be different from what you are used to at home. To make sure you have all the information you need, we are holding an information evening on the topic.
In collaboration with Leiden University, we have invited Robbert-Jan de Waal from health insurer Zorg and Zekerheid and Arti Pancham from AON insurance to come and talk to you. The topics we will address include:
- The health care system in the Netherlands
- What does the Long-Term Care Act cover?
- Why do I need a GP?
- What is the difference between basic and private health insurance?
- What if I go abroad?
- Am I still insured?
- When does my health insurance start?
- What if I live in two countries?
When & Where
Date: 24 November 2020
Time: 19:00 – 20:30
Location: Online – Microsoft Teams