All about inflation!Register
Understanding Inflation Webinar
Prices are rapidly rising across Europe. This increase of prices is known as inflation, and it’s the highest level it’s ever been in Europe since the creation of the Euro.
But what does this mean and how does it affect you? Should we be worried? Is high inflation almost over or do we have a way to go before it calms down?
In this special inflation specific webinar, we have financial adviser Luke staden explain everything you need to know about inflation in an informative and engaging presentation.
Topics covered in the webinar:
- What is inflation?
- The good, the bad, and the ugly sides of inflation
- How inflation affects you and why it’s worse than you thought
- Causes of inflation; demand pull or cost push?
- Measuring inflation – how effective are our estimates?
- Central Banks, how can they affect inflation and how effectively?
- How does high inflation affect our investments? (Bonds, Stocks, Commodities and Property)
- How can rising interest rates affect our investments?
- Can you protect your investments from inflation, and should you?
Who is this event for?
This webinar is for anyone who is concerned or interested about inflation. No prior investing knowledge is required.
19:00 – 19:45 – Luke Staden Presentation
19:45 – 20:30 – Q&A
When & Where
When: August 11th, 2022
Time: 19:00 – 20:30 CEST (Dutch time)
About the Speaker
Luke Staden is a licensed financial advisor with extensive experience in the Dutch, German, Belgian and UK markets and has helped many expatriates plan their financial future. He is passionate about investing and even more so about helping internationals reach their financial goals & dreams! Book a free consultation with Luke today!