Find out what the financial implications are of being an American expat or U.S. connected person.Register
The Financial Implications of Being an American Expat
Are you an American or do you have a U.S. nexus? Then you are subject to U.S. FATCA regulations, adding another layer of challenges to doing your finances while living abroad.
Make sure you know all the ins and outs!
Find out what the financial implications are of you being an American or U.S. connected person.
- Who is a U.S. person for tax purposes?
- Understanding the implications of U.S. FATCA
- Filing U.S. expatriate taxes for Americans overseas
- Reporting Foreign Bank & Financial Accounts (FBAR)
- Resolving FATCA & PFICs issues
- Having problems investing in Europe
- Offsetting U.S. tax liabilities with an investment portfolio
The webinar will all of the above topics and afterwards, there is time for your questions.
The Webinar will take approximately 30 minutes.