Learn how to start your business in The Netherlands.Register
Starting a Business in The Netherlands
So you’ve decided to be your own boss (or maybe you already were back home)! The Netherlands is the ideal place to get your own company set up and running! Yet, many expatriates may not always be quite sure about where to start or what to do. From knowing what kind of business to start to setting up its legalities and the legal structure there are lots of things to consider. No worries, Expat Republic, Frank Ter Horst, and Expat Taxes have got you covered! We’ve put together this very special seminar for you very special (would-be) entrepreneurs.
Starting your own company can be the beginning of the road to a very fulfilled life, loaded with excitement and the sheer love of what you do.
“If you don’t build your own dreams someone else will pay you to build theirs.”
In this seminar we’ll discuss the following:
Build The Business you Love
- Getting started with the process & knowing what business to start
- How to build a business that serves you
- Understanding the entrepreneur mindset
- How to make the choices that matter
- How to stay motivated & perform to your highest potential
Finances & Legal Structure
- Dutch business entities and structures
- Tax & Legal aspects of starting a business (ZZP/eenmanszaak, partnership and BV)
- Freelancer or not from a tax and legal perspective
- International tax aspects of freelancing
- Cash flow management
- Financing and surviving the starting period of your business
- International tax aspects for international freelancers
- Basics of good Book Keeping and Accounting Practices
- 13:45 – 14:00 : Walk in
- 14:00 – 15:30 : Seminar
- 15:30 – 16:00 : Q&A
- 16:00 – 16:30 : Networking
Where: House of Watt | 73 James Wattstraat | Amsterdam
When: Saturday, February 29, 2020
Time: 14:00 – 16:00
About the Speakers
Frank ter Horst is a serial entrepreneur since 2004 with a background in finance, design & hospitality. He is now a successful business coach using all his talents & skills to help other entrepreneurs succeed. He believes that everyone can build a business they love, so they can live the life they love.
Olof Lakmaker owns and operates Blue Umbrella. Blue Umbrella assists internationals to manage their Dutch tax matters. Blue Umbrella is affordable, transparent and all communication is in plain English.