Cook Pasta from scratch with Nonna in her kitchenReserve Your Spot
Pasta with the Grandmas
Cook Pasta from scratch with Nonna in her kitchen, let her share with you her culinary secrets and the traditional authentic Pasta technique. Listen to her stories and be ready to be involved in a true community.
- Monday: Trofie Pistachio pesto (vegan)
- Tuesday: Fettuccine Ragu
- Wednesday: Ravioli with ricotta and spinach (veg)
- Thursday: Gnocchi Pesto (veg)
- Friday: Classic Lasagne
- Saturday: Fettuccine tomato sauce(veg)/Pumpkin Gnocchi (Seasonal)
- Sunday: Pici Carbonara
- SPECIAL dessert: Tiramisu class on Saturdays under request
There are also GLUTEN FREE recipes under request every day!
How does it work? Just check the calendar, choose your date, and book it! Once you do, you get a message with all the live streaming info, the full ingredients and tools list (according to the recipe you chose) PLUS some fun extras like wine pairings, an Italian playlist, and more.
When & Where
Date: Sunday, May 23 2021
Time: 20:00 – 21:30 (Other Dates & Times Available – Check event for availability)
Note: This event is not organized by Expat Republic but via AirBnB Experiences. All attendees MUST book and reserve their space in advance.