Join one of the fastest growing and most rewarding professions on earth: life coaching!Register
Life Coaching as a Career – Online Session
Join one of the fastest-growing and most rewarding professions on earth: life coaching! In this online information session, you’ll learn about all the incredible things that come along with a coach training programme, discover whether this profession actually suits you, and you will be able to receive information about the STAP budget of the Dutch government.
STAP stands for ‘Stimulating Labour Market Position’. People in the Dutch labour market (either in a job or job-seekers) can apply for a STAP budget of up to €1,000 for educational purposes. This means that you can study at the ACC and receive a contribution of up to €1,000 from the Dutch government. During the session, we will provide all the necessary information about STAP so that you will be well informed about the STAP subsidy before the next application period starts on the 1st of September.
Who can apply for the STAP budget?
- You are between the ages of 18 and retirement.
- You are a citizen of the European Union (EU) or the partner of an EU citizen.
- You have been insured under the Dutch national insurance scheme (Premie Volksverzekeringen) for at least 6 months in the past two years.
- At the moment of application, you do not receive any other financial assistance for study costs from the government (such as study financing, a teacher’s grant or financial assistance for school costs for adults).
- The training programme you want to follow is listed in the STAP training register (applies to all ACC’s training programmes).
- Your programme will start within 3 months from the application date for the STAP budget.
- You have not yet received a STAP budget this year, and there is still budget available at the UWV.
- You must attend at least 80% of the class days.
Special thanks to our friends at the Academy for Coaching and Counselling (ACC) for hosting this event.
ACC in a Nutshell
- Over 25 years of experience in training coaches and counsellors (since 1996).
- Thousands of students have been trained by ACC. Most of these students still hold a thriving practice, work as a teacher in the profession or have excelled in their professional careers.
- Exemplary national and international recognition for its institute and training programmes.
- Their training programmes take place in various cities in the Netherlands or in a live online setting.
- All ACC teachers are experts in the field: learn from the best and learn from their experiences.
Join the online information session
Would you like to discover whether a coaching or counselling training programme suits you? Or are you already a coach and would like to level up your skills?
During this online information session you will:
- Receive information about how to become a coach or counsellor in The Netherlands.
- Learn about ACC’s training programmes and what can be achieved with them.
- Receive advice on which training programme suits you best.
- Learn about the STAP budget of the Dutch government.
Participation in this information session is free of charge. You can attend this online information session via Zoom, for which you will receive the Zoom link one day before the information session by email.
The Academy for Coaching and Counselling (ACC) has offered training programmes in the field of coaching and counselling since 1996. We stand for a personal approach with a focus on our students’ unique life paths. At the ACC, we attach great importance to quality. This is why we have put a lot of effort into attaining various certifications and quality marks.
We offer two years of training in English, both as a classroom course and as a Live Online training programme. The online programme gives you the possibility to be guided by a teacher and practice with your fellow students onscreen from anywhere in the world. Our two-year programme will teach you the basics of coaching and counselling (Year 1) and become a more specialized coach/counsellor (Year 2). You can choose to participate in year 1 only or follow both years.