Are you an American living in Europe, or are you an International that needs to comply with U.S. FATCA regulations, looking for investment opportunities?Register Now
How To Offset U.S. Tax Liabilities With An Investment Portfolio
Are you an American or International with a U.S. nexus?
Are you an American living in Europe, or are you an International that needs to comply with U.S. FATCA regulations, looking for investment opportunities? Then, you might think your options are limited – European funds generally don’t allow Americans – and creating a solid investment portfolio is probably challenging.
Still, there might be options that you are not aware of. Options to set up a diverse and solid portfolio, offering you better wealth management options and investment choices, while giving you more flexibility and more control of your money.
What’s the webinar about?
The webinar will discuss various topics that affect Americans and U.S. connected persons living in Europe:
- What is a U.S. connected person for U.S. tax purposes?
- How do U.S. tax laws affect investment opportunities while living abroad?
- Why is investment diversification so important?
- Which investment opportunities are available to American expats and U.S. connected individuals?
- How can a solid investment portfolio help you to offset U.S. tax liabilities?
When: Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Time: 08:00PM CEST
The Webinar will take approximately 45 minutes.
CEO & Director at Black Swan Capital Europe
David has over 20 years international financial services leadership experience across 6 countries and 3 continents. Having entered the industry in the 1990s as a financial advisor he has led and consulted to companies across Australia, Asia, UK and Europe.