Make that first 10k euro, easy peasy!Register
How to Earn Your First 10k Euro as a Freelancer
The corporate rat race isn’t for you (understandably so!) so, you’ve recently jumped into entrepreneurship to make your dreams come true!
There’s only one problem: you’re not sure how to build your revenue as a freelancer (i.e. 10k euro per month). No worries, though. You’ve come to the right place. We’ve been there and we’ll show you how it’s done.
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- How to reach your goals in a quick, efficient, and consistent way.
- Why you need to go after a niche market rather than target everyone.
- How to target that niche with the right approach and product/service.
- Why “spray and pray” never works.
- The most common mistakes made by freelancers and new entrepreneurs.
- Five things you will have to change in order to succeed as a freelancer.
- What it means to have a successful mindset and how to achieve it.
- How to achieve your business goals without losing personal freedom (i.e. working extreme hours).
This webinar is perfect for you if:
- You’d like to super-size your freelance business.
- You’re struggling to earn a reliable and consistent income whilst freelancing.
- You’re still “hoping” your marketing efforts will work.
- You’re getting clients you don’t want (not willing to pay a lot and hard to work with).
- You’re interested in becoming a successful freelancer by getting your niche, offering, website, strategy, marketing/comms,
- and social media right.
The “secrets” to becoming a successful freelancer are simple, easy, and repeatable. All you have to remember is that knowledge is power. If there’s a will there is a way. Make the first (and most important) step by registering today!
When: Thursday, October 29, 2020
Time: 19:00 – 20:30
About the Speakers
Joep van Deutekom is a serial entrepreneur who has built a number of successful businesses. He has been an entrepreneur since a young age having grown up in the family business. He has helped many freelancers achieve financial independence by reaching their 10k per month goal. Joep holds an MBA from Rotterdam School of Management and is passionate about helping expatriates build their companies and freelancing businesses abroad. Make sure to check out his community of expatriate entrepreneurs: expat opportunities.