Join us for this seminar + Q&A on how to get serious with investing in the Netherlands.Register
Getting Serious with Investing
Believe it or not, you will die one day. Hopefully, that day will come much later rather than sooner. In the meantime, you’re going to want to enjoy life to the absolute fullest!
That’s where your money comes into play. The more money you have the more you can enjoy life and the safer you will feel! In this very special seminar we will help you get serious with investing. Seeing as wealth is generated with the sale and purchase of assets over the long term, it’s important not to delay and to ensure that you have the optimum portfolio which helps you achieve your goals.
In this seminar we’ll discuss the following:
- Explain and demystify the world of investing; an overview of the financial and investment world.
- Discuss various investment options, and explain the pros and cons of each:
- Commodities (e.g. gold)
- The importance of setting goals for investing.
- Understanding risk and how it affects you.
- Understanding cost averaging and the power of compound interest.
- Implications & challenges for expatriates
- What to do and how to get serious with investing
- 1 Hour Presentation
- 45 Minutes Q&A + Networking
As you can imagine, investing is an amazing way to grow your wealth however, it must be conducted responsibly to ensure your money has the time to grow. This event is for you if:
- You already have an emergency or “rainy day” fund.
- You do not foresee a drastic reduction in income within the next 6 months.
When: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Where: Black Swan Capital EU | 282 Herengracht | 1016 BX Amsterdam
About Black Swan Capital
Black Swan Capital brings a fresh approach providing independent, professional and comprehensive investment advice built around your requirements. We are an independent investment advisory firm dedicated to delivering investment advice for the specific and unique needs of expats and international professionals.
We believe international professionals deserve a better deal and we are here to make a difference. Our team has extensive global experience delivering exceptional financial advice whether you have just arrived in a new country, are settled in or are planning to move on. We are driven by our client service ethic above all else, building long term ongoing partnerships. We are taking a fresh approach to investment advice for expats and international professionals: no lock in periods, no hidden commissions, no exit fees and no surprises.
We are licensed as an investment advisory firm by the AFM (Autoriteit Financiele Markten) of The Netherlands with approval across the EEA (ex-Switzerland) and have our European head office on the Herengracht in Amsterdam.
We are Europe’s first truly independent investment advisory business dedicated to the needs of expats and international professionals.