Everything you need to know about filing your taxes in The NetherlandsRegister
Doing Your Taxes in The Netherlands
It’s that time of year again, time to get all your paperwork in order and do your taxes! The Dutch tax code isn’t always straight forward to understand (even for Dutchies) which is why we have teamed up with the awesome folks at Blue Umbrella to give us a hand in this incredibly useful webinar. They’ve filed taxes for over 13.000 expats.
There are some very important considerations for internationals such as the 30% ruling, the broken tax year, taxes on foreign assets, making sure you have all the deductions and strategies to minimize your tax bill! (because after all, why should you pay more?)
In this very special webinar we’ll discuss:
- Overview of The Dutch tax code and how it works
- Important things to know when filing your taxes in The Netherlands
- The Dutch tax year & how it works
- Discuss the various taxes which are levied
- The infamous boxes (1,2,3), how the Dutch gov taxes various assets and incomes
- Individual vs. business taxes
- 30% ruling and how it works
- Payroll taxes
- Tax tips & How to do your taxes
- And More!
Presentation: 14:00 – 15:00
Q&A: 15:00 – 15:30
About the Speaker
Blue Umbrella is a leading online tax consultancy firm in The Netherlands. They have filed over 13.000 income tax returns for expatriates. Additionally, they have created the Blue Business service: a one stop shop for all the needs of international entrepreneurs living and working in The Netherlands.