The journey to overcoming negative feelings of loneliness, anxiety, and self-doubt is within reach.Register
Dealing With Loneliness & Culture Shock Webinar
Moving abroad can be exciting and a huge thrill, however, there is a darker side too. The main ones are loneliness and not being able to fit in.
Furthermore, add culture shock and things can get well, not as exciting as you had hoped.
In this very special webinar, we’ll discuss:
- How to deal with loneliness and the challenges of meeting people
- Dealing with social anxiety
- Addressing self-doubt
- How to deal with feelings of not fitting in and exclusion
- Culture shock for expats & internationals in The Netherlands
- How to be comfortable with feeling different
- Reducing overwhelm
- Dealing with triggers in your new environment, like Dutch foods (they will make anyone anxious) 🙂
The journey to overcoming negative feelings of loneliness, anxiety, and self-doubt is all within reach. Expat Republic has teamed up with Olvia Brouillette an expert psychologist and an expat living in The Netherlands. She is all too familiar with the struggles expats face whilst living abroad.
- 19:00 – 20:00 Presentation by Olivia Brouillette
- 20:00 – 20:30 Q&A
About the speaker
Olivia’s style is very client-centered. She believes in giving clients full autonomy during their time together while providing as much guidance as you need. This means you have the power to determine the topics of discussion, using mainly talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques, with some mindfulness mixed in. She hopes to have all of my clients leave feeling empowered and in control of their lives. Checkout her website