Create one of the most beloved Spanish dish around the world: Paella!Tickets
Cook Spanish Paella with a Top Chef
You will create my absolute favorite and the most beloved Spanish dish around the world: ♥ Paella! ALL from scratch, following an old family recipe!
You can CHOOSE to cook Seafood or Meat Paella, Paella Mixta, or Vegetarian!
This is so much more than just a live cooking class! I will not only share with you every step of my family recipe but also teach you a lot about the Spanish approach to cooking! While cooking and enjoying a glass of our favorite drink, we’ll talk about Barcelona, delicious Spanish food, culture, traditions, and a lot more!
My Experience is great for family gatherings or online meetings with your friends and colleagues. Looking to organize a birthday or other party with family and friends while being locked at home? Just let me know and we will make it happen!
When & Where
Date: Sunday, March 14 2021
Time: 20:00 – 21:30 (Other Dates Available)
Note: This event is not organized by Expat Republic but via AirBnB Experiences. All attendees MUST book and reserve their space in advance.
What to Bring
- You can choose if you’d like to cook Seafood or Meat paella or maybe you prefer paella Mixta, where you will combine seafood and meat together, or Vegetarian paella!
- PRICE IS FOR 1 PERSON, NOT FOR HOUSEHOLD, that includes SERVINGS for 2 people. Please don’t multiply the ingredients, it can be confusing for you and the other guests following different instructions and you or other guests could miss some steps!
- Don’t worry if you don’t have a special paella pan, simply show me the pans you have in your kitchen and we will work it out!
- You’ll need utensils like: paella pan or ordinary flat skillet pan (take the biggest you have), an ordinary soup pot (medium size), a cutting board, a chef’s knife, a big spoon or spatula for your pan, nice to have a pair of tongs.
- Seafood Paella Ingredients 2 people: rice 7oz/200g., seafood stock 0.85quart/800ml, squid or cuttlefish 7oz/200g, 4 shell-on prawns, 4 mussels, 2 garlic cloves, ½ red sweet pepper, 2 ripe tomatoes, olive oil, sweet smoked paprika (1 tsp), saffron