Buying that Dream House in The Netherlands!
Buying a property can be really painful or really exciting, it all depends on how you go about it. With so many rules and procedures in The Netherlands, many houses on the market and so many people bidding, it’s hard to know what to do or where to start!
If you’re looking to a buy your dream home in The Netherlands, then look no further, we’ve got the ultimate, most coziest housing seminar for you yet. With a maximum of 15 people, you’ll get private focused advice for your buying needs. Also, a nice way to meet other people and learn about the real estate market and processes together in a fun and cozy way!
In this seminar we’ll discuss
- How to go about looking for a property
- Neighborhood guide
- The costs involved with buying a property
- Securing a mortgage (If you think you have a special case let us know in advance so we can help you and be prepared!)
- How to bid on a property and negotiating
- The steps involved with the buying process
- Pitfalls to lookout for
- Tips, Tricks and best practices
- Finalizing and wrapping things up
Make sure you register before it’s too late as spots are really limited (max 15 people!): HERE
About the speakers:
Jarl Brouwer is a real estate agent with IQ Makelaars, he has over 10 years of experience and has helped many expats purchase their very own piece of the Netherlands. A really nice guy who fights for his clients!
Martin ten Hagen is a seasoned Mortgage advisor and financial professional who has helped loads of expats over the years secure a mortgage. He will run you through the process of getting a mortgage and the things to look out for. His extensive knowledge of banking and mortgages is an asset, you’ll definitely want to pick his brain!