Learn more about what it takes to become a real estate investor!Register
Buy to Let in The Netherlands Webinar
With the current housing market for buying and renting out a property, becoming a real estate investor appeals to many internationals and expats.
Whether you want to buy property to rent out or buy a new home and keep your current property to rent out, there are variables to consider and many opportunities to explore.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- Where to start when considering investing in real estate.
- How buy-to-let mortgages work.
- How to find the right property.
- The meaning and working of ‘Property Purchase Protection Law’.
- The taxes when investing in real estate.
- What amount of savings do you need.
- Keep to let vs buy to let.
- What ROI (return on investment) can you expect.
After the presentation, there will be time for a Q&A where you can ask your questions.
Did you ever consider investing in the real estate market?
Then, join this webinar to learn more about what to look out for and what it takes to become a real estate investor.
About the sponsor
With a wealth of personal finance experience, the Mister Mortgage team saw the need for a more personal approach that thoughtfully considers its clients’ goals, families, and futures. Independent financial advice means Mister Mortgage represents you and your interests, not a mortgage lender. Their unbiased financial solution helps you to get a home loan that fits your financial situation. Mister Mortgage assists you with every aspect of your home finances, from managing everyday housing expenses to larger investments.