Wednesday 13th September @ The HUB,Vestdijk 25, 5611 CA EindhovenRegister Now
Understanding Expat Finances – A Financial Awareness Seminar for Expats (Eindhoven)
Beacon Financial Education – a division of Beacon Global Group Europe Ltd. – empowers Global Mobility through Financial Education for Expats. They aim to teach expatriates to take control of their financial health and provide them with the information they need to acquire financial control, stability and simplicity.
This Event is for:
- Those who have lived or worked in multiple countries
- Those who are having trouble investing in Europe or The Netherlands
- Those trying to resolve FATCA and/or PFIC issues
What Will I Learn?
- Lifestyle Planning
- Protection Planning Strategies
- FATCA Compliant Wealth Management
- International Life Insurance Strategies
- Tax Efficient Inheritance & Retirement Planning
Can’t make it? then checkout some of our other seminars packed with helpful/crucial knowledge (also a great way to network with other internationals)